Intelligent law is a branch of civil law that governs intellectual property. Artists, writers, composers and other creative people, as well as scientists, periodically create copyright works and works that have no analogues. That is, they are brand new.
To fix authorship and protect the rights to this work or scientific work, there are certain norms of intellectual law. The author may be a theorem, axiom, and other work, clothed in some form. But if the object cannot be denounced in this form, then authorship will not be applied to him. For example: methods, methods, various scientific facts.
Content Intellectual Property Rights
our time, every company, enterprise, as well as many private individuals have
your sites on the network. Laying out various author’s content, you need
make sure that the rights to this information are protected. After all
your competitors or any other persons may take advantage of your
Before all you need to conclude the right contract with the developers of the site. After all, it often happens that under the contract you yourself are not legal owner of intellectual property on his site. Required study and check this item in the document. It will not be superfluous either register content rights with government authorities registration of intellectual property subjects.
В in the event that your content rights have been violated, take your time file a lawsuit. Send a written request first the offender. Often this is enough. After all, no one needs unnecessary problems associated with litigation. But if such requirements were not met, the option remains one - the court. Only first make sure you have documented rights to the content.
Image Intellectual Property
Any a photograph taken with a professional camera, phone or other equipment, is the subject of intellectual property. It doesn’t matter who created the picture: professional or amateur. He has everything The right to use this photograph in any publications on the Internet. With a good photo you can make money. For example, selling photos in magazines, both print and electronic.
But if your copyright to the photograph was violated, how to prove in court, what exactly are you the author of the work? There are several ways which in most countries is enough for a court to convince him of your authorship:
1. Any periodical or digital publication with this photograph, which indicates your authorship and the date of printing;
2. If you use old photographic equipment, you can present a negative film;
3. The court can convince the presence of this image in the memory of your camera, smartphone, other equipment.
Using music at events, in videos
In many countries, including post-Soviet, use of musical works without a contract with the author or with a company that owns rights to the composition, can cause long-term imprisonment under guard, as well as a very large fine. To avoid data consequences, you need to carefully study the legislation of your country, which relates to the use of musical works on various events and videos.
in most countries have free music databases that are allowed use in your commercials. But it’s better to always use the services of a composer or use a tune recognizable by everyone by concluding contract with copyright owner. As for small cafes, where there simply may not be funds to buy rights to use music; One good way: turn on the radio. Usually liability for this there is no. But again, it is better to study the law in your own country.
How you do it yourself to secure and what to be guided by if others use your materials?
1. First of all, in every country you need to know the laws on intellectual rights and focus on them. They may differ - be more loyal or tightened. Somewhere can be serious responsibility for using someone else’s photo, this problem is somewhere can be easily settled. This also applies to other entities. intellectual property law.
2. Do not forget to fix your authorship in order to protect your copyrights to a work or work.
3. In case of copyright infringement, try to solve the problem with a reasoned written claim.
4. If the offender has not eliminated the offense and continues to use your intellectual property, you can resolve the issue using court.
anyway, always be vigilant in the first place regarding
other people's intellectual rights, because, as they say: “Treat people
the way you want to be treated ”, well, unnecessary problems are also unlikely
Does anyone need.
Read also: "Moving your business from offline to online: myths and reality" .